IT ALL STARTED WHEN...
Epiphany Story Lab was co-founded by Micheal Flaherty, the co-founder and President of Walden Media, Valerie McGowan, Flaherty's colleague at Walden, and Kelly Flaherty. Since its founding in 1999, Flaherty served as the President of Walden for more than fifteen years. During that time, Walden developed, produced, and financed nearly two dozen movies that grossed over $3 billion at the global box office, including The Chronicles of Narnia, Bridge to Terabithia, Holes, The Giver, Charlotte's Web, and Amazing Grace. See below for more great feature films Flaherty helped bring to the big screen.
Throughout this tenure, Flaherty also developed the curriculum for Walden's internship program and mentored a number of interns. Today, a number of those interns have gone on to successful careers as producers of Academy Award winning films and as executives at companies like Amazon, Sony Pictures, and The Weinstein Company.
- Micheal Flaherty, CEO and Co-Founder
- Valerie McGowan, President and Co-Founder
- Kelly Flaherty, CFO and Co-Founder
- Dave Horgan, Director and Head of Physical Production
- Davis and Cory Horgan, Music Supervisors and Production Consultants